Sunday, April 7, 2013

Let's Change Your Game

Hello there, my name is Markco and I spend most of my gaming time experimenting with online economies. When I'm not participating in this hobby, I'm creating blogs, videos, walkthroughs, etc on making gold in various games.

A long time ago I was an avid World of Warcraft player who put a year of actual game time into the franchise. I've decided to return, but this time around I'm not about getting Gladiator again, pushing PvE, or anything like that. No, this time it's all about you and making you as much gold, as quickly, as possible.

Expect big things from this site, including full walk-throughs on how to make gold through the clever use of addons and professions. Speaking of which, I just finished downloading all of my addons I will need as well as the latest drivers for my graphics card.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have a lot of leveling to do so that my professions are up to par with the latest warcraft expansion.

Here are my two other major gaming blogs:

Guild Wars 2 Trading Post
Diablo 3

No comments:

Post a Comment